When you do a search, your corporate rates will be flagged as follows:
- by a pop-up of a Negotiated rate icon identifying your company’s preferred hotels at key destinations
- by a pop-up of a Chain discount icon for your company’s rates under a general agreement for your secondary destinations
- through the offer name next to the rate you see on the screen.
To make your life easier!
Your account contains all your usernames and bookings, and you can also customise your stay down to the finest detail:
- save time and simplify your bookings: you are recognised from the moment you begin your booking so there is no need to enter your customer code or agreement number to access your negotiated rates
- customise your page based on your preferences
- receive our promotions by newsletter and benefit from our best rates
- enjoy exclusive offers and benefits
- receive confirmation of your bookings by text message Create my account
Enter your email address, your ALL card number, your password and click Log in.
You can also access your account at any time while visiting our site in the My account box at the top right of your screen.
To update your personal account information:
- Access your account by clicking Log in
- Enter your email address or ALL card number and your password
- Select My profile
- Go to Personal information
Note: For security reasons you will not be able to make any changes to your first or last name or title. If your circumstances change, please contact our customer service.
The Business Plus card is a subscription card for frequent business travellers and their companies staying at Accor group hotels.
The card offers discounts and benefits for any stay at a Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure, Aparthotels Adagio (excluding Adagio Access), ibis, ibis Styles or Thalassa Sea & Spa hotel worldwide, as well as discounts and benefits with our partner Europcar.
The card is fee-based, can only be used by the cardholder, and is valid for one year from the date of issue.
The Business Plus card costs €170 inc. VAT (or €141.67 plus VAT at the applicable VAT rate in France).
For any order of five or more cards, please contact our sales teams to set up an offer tailored to your company.
You can renew your membership from 1 month before its expiry date.
To renew, just click here.
Benefit from the following discounts at more than 2,700 Accor properties worldwide:
- Use your business offer to save on your personal trips.
- Business Plus rates, which can vary depending on the hotel brand participating in the Programme, are as follows:
- on weekends, up to 20% discount on the best current rate with no conditions (rate subject to change and may be withdrawn) and
- during the week (Sunday night to Thursday night), up to 15% discount on initial full price rate.
- Sofitel: 15% off all room rates (may be subject to certain conditions)
- Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, Novotel and Mercure: 15% off the best room rate with no conditions, and 5% off some rates subject to certain conditions
- Novotel Suites: 10% off the full rate of a suite for short stays (1–2 nights), and 7% off stays of 3 or more nights, and stays of more than 8 nights
- ibis: 10% off the full room rate and food and drink
- ibis Styles: 10% off room rates that include breakfast or half-board, and 5% off some rates subject to certain conditions
- Aparthotels Adagio (excluding Adagio Access): 5% off the public rate with no conditions for a minimum four-night stay
- Thalassa Sea & Spa: discounts on spa products
Card discounts are not available at certain hotels on certain dates. To see which hotels this applies to on your chosen dates, click here.
Your subscription card also entitles you to a discount on Europcar car hire:
- 20% off prepaid and non-prepaid rates worldwide.
Your Business Plus card also guarantees room availability provided you book at least three days before arrival (before 12 noon hotel local time).
Applies only to stays at the public or full rate (the availability guarantee cannot be combined with discounts granted by the subscription card).
Rates for the Business Plus programme are eligible for ALL points.
Not applicable at certain hotels on certain dates. Click here for a list of hotels based on your travel dates.
Your Business Plus card guarantees room availability provided you make your booking at least three days before your arrival (before 12 noon local time at the hotel). This guarantee applies to stays at the public or full rate. This benefit cannot be combined with your Business Plus card discounted rate.
These terms are not applicable at certain hotels on certain dates. Click here
Note: the booking guarantee is different to the availability guarantee (see How do I benefit from the room availability guarantee when making my booking?). Your Business Plus card does not constitute a booking guarantee. To guarantee your booking for any arrival after 6 p.m. (2 p.m. in some countries), you will need to provide a credit card number. In the event of a non-cancelled booking (no show), and based on the hotel’s cancellation policy, the cost of the first night will be debited to the credit card given to secure the booking.
For your security and the protection of your personal data, your credit card number is not retained from one booking to another.
If your Business Plus card is lost or stolen:
- Log into your ALL account
- Request a duplicate under My subscription cards.
Duplicate are free of charge.
While waiting to receive your card, you can print a copy from your account.
You are eligible for discounts at all participating ibis, ibis Styles and ibis budget hotels worldwide (with some exceptions: see list of hotels not participating in the programme)
- on accommodation : 10% off the full rate or 5% off ibis promotional rates. (Early booking, Summer & Winter deals, weekend)
- on dining : 10% off expenditure in the hotel restaurant and bar: breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks in the bar (even if you are not staying at the hotel).