To benefit from your negotiated rates, enter your customer code (SC, SCP, AS, IA, etc.) and access code when booking:
- online: https://all.accor.com
- by phone: Accor booking services are available 24/7
- by smartphone: download the free ACCOR ALL app
- through your travel agency
When you do a search, your corporate rates will be flagged as follows:
- by a pop-up of a Negotiated rate icon identifying your company’s preferred hotels at key destinations
- by a pop-up of a Chain discount icon for your company’s rates under a general agreement for your secondary destinations
- through the offer name next to the rate you see on the screen.
To make your life easier!
Your account contains all your usernames and bookings, and you can also customise your stay down to the finest detail:
- save time and simplify your bookings: you are recognised from the moment you begin your booking so there is no need to enter your customer code or agreement number to access your negotiated rates
- customise your page based on your preferences
- receive our promotions by newsletter and benefit from our best rates
- enjoy exclusive offers and benefits
- receive confirmation of your bookings by text message Create my account
Enter your email address, your ALL card number, your password and click Log in.
You can also access your account at any time while visiting our site in the My account box at the top right of your screen.
To update your personal account information:
- Access your account by clicking Log in
- on the ALL website
- in the ALL app
- Enter your email address or ALL card number and your password
- Select My profile
- Go to Personal information
Note: For security reasons you will not be able to make any changes to your first or last name or title. If your circumstances change, please contact our customer service.
The ALL PLUS Voyageur card is a membership card aimed at guests who travel frequently and stay in Accor group hotels.
It offers discounts and benefits for every stay in the following brand hotels: Sofitel, SO/, Sofitel LEGEND, Grand Mercure, MGallery, Mondrian, Mövenpick, Pullman, Adagio, Hipark by Adagio, Mercure, Novotel, The Sebel, Tribe,Adagio Access, greet, ibis and ibis Styles, anywhere in the world.
You can also get discounts with our partner Europcar.
For further information, visit the card page on our website by following this link.
Yes. The ALL PLUS Voyageur card is an individual membership card aimed at guests who travel frequently for work and/or for themselves.
For further information or to sign up, visit the card page on our website here
The ALL PLUS Voyageur card entitles you to the following discounts at over 3,800 Accor hotels worldwide:
Discounts on your stay: up to 15% discount during the week and up to 20% discount at the weekend, unconditionally on the best public rate of the day. The discount applies to your accommodation expenses plus an additional room, on the same dates and in the same hotel. Discounts on meals and drinks: 10% discount in restaurants and bars at ibis and ibis Styles hotels, even if you are not staying at the hotel. Except minibars and room service. Discounts on your car rental: 20% discount with our partner Europcar anywhere in the world. In addition to these discounts, the ALL PLUS Voyageur card entitles you to the following benefits:
Late check-out: up to 4 pm, subject to hotel availability.
Guarantee of availability of your room: up to 3 days before arrival.
Earn points: your loyalty is rewarded through membership of ALL Loyalty program.
ALL – Accor Live Limitless is the Accor group loyalty program. It rewards our guests based on their level of spending within the participating hotel brands. The ALL card is personal, free of charge, and allows you to identify yourself in our loyalty scheme with your status: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
The ALL PLUS Voyageur card is a paid annual membership card that entitles you to discounts and benefits within the brands participating in the scheme. If you are members of the ALL Accor Live Limitless loyalty scheme, you collect points based on your level of spending with your ALL PLUS Voyageur card.
The ALL PLUS Voyageur card costs EUR 170 inclusive of all taxes (or EUR 141.67 excluding tax; French VAT applies to the tax-free rate).
The ALL PLUS Voyageur card is valid for 1 year from its date of issue.
You can sign up to the ALL PLUS Voyageur card:
- On our Business Travel website by following this link.
- If you want to buy more than 5 ALL PLUS Voyageur cards: follow this link.
To renew, if you are or have been a member of ALL PLUS Voyageur, click here.
At the hotel, in one of the participating brands of the scheme, a member of the team can help you join or renew your membership.
Your ALL PLUS Voyageur card will be sent to you by post within 10 to 15 working days. While waiting to receive your card, you can make reservations using the card number that was sent to you in the registration confirmation email.
If you stay in one of our hotels before you receive the card, remember to tell them your account number when making your reservation and when you arrive to earn the ALL – Accor Live Limitless points on your spending.
If you do not receive your card, please contact our customer services.
When you renew your card, you keep the same ALL PLUS Voyageur card number. You can continue making reservations with this number.
You can access the accommodation discounts and benefits:
- By making your reservation on our website all.accor.com, going to your customer space and entering your email address and password, or by entering your ALL PLUS Voyageur card number in the box "Travellers / Loyalty Card or Membership" on the home page of our website.
- By using our phone reservation service, or at the hotel if you are making your reservation directly: don't forget to tell them your ALL PLUS Voyageur card number.
You must present your valid card upon arrival at the hotel.
To benefit from your 20% discount with our partner Europcar: go to your personal space via this link, or directly on our partner website, choosing ALL PLUS Voyageur in the field "Membership Level".
Your discounts and benefits are valid in almost 3,800 hotels operating under the brands Sofitel, SO/, Sofitel LEGEND, Grand Mercure, MGallery, Mondrian, Mövenpick, Pullman, Adagio, Hipark by Adagio, Mercure, Novotel, The Sebel, Tribe, Adagio Access, greet, ibis and ibis Styles.
The list of establishments not participating in the Scheme, which is subject to change, can be consulted on the website here. We will also be adding Adagio hotels in Brazil and Russia to this list.
Please note that the reservation guarantee is different from the availability guarantee (see the question "How can I benefit from the guaranteed availability of my room when I make a reservation?") Your ALL PLUS Voyageur card does not guarantee your reservation. To guarantee and therefore hold your reservation for any arrival after 6 pm (2 pm in some countries), a credit card number is required. In case of a no show reservation and in accordance with the cancellation policy of the visited hotel, the amount of the first night will be charged to the credit card given as a guarantee.
For your security and to protect your personal data, your credit card number is not kept from one booking to the next.
If your ALL PLUS Voyageur card is lost or stolen, you must inform customer services by following this link. You will also find the link to customer services from your personal space.
This declaration is important in order to avoid any fraudulent use of your ALL PLUS Voyageur card.
A duplicate card is free of charge.
Please see the article "How do I update my personal details in my account ?"
No. Your colleagues will keep the points they have collected in the ALL Accor Live Limitless loyalty scheme.
They can link their ALL PLUS Voyageur card to their ALL account to collect Reward points on spending with their ALL PLUS Voyageur card. To do this, they should contact our Customer Service following this link.
You are eligible for discounts at all participating ibis, ibis Styles and ibis budget hotels worldwide (with some exceptions: see list of hotels not participating in the programme)
- on accommodation : 10% off the full rate or 5% off ibis promotional rates. (Early booking, Summer & Winter deals, weekend)
- on dining : 10% off expenditure in the hotel restaurant and bar: breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks in the bar (even if you are not staying at the hotel).
You can buy the ALL PLUS ibis card by credit card only:
- at the check-in desk if you are staying at one of the ibis family hotels in Europe: ibis, ibis Styles and ibis budget
- online at one of the ibis family websites: ibis.accor.com, ibis hotels, ibis Styles, ibis Budget and at all.accor.com.